Ну, и для остальных, конечно.
А ничего, если я на английском попробую? А вдруг? Хотя задания сложные, честно скажу. Некоторых вещей я сама не читала в оригинале, поэтому цитаты пришлось выискивать. Книг, естественно, больше, чем фильмов. Намного.
1. To be or not to be - that is the question
2. Hasta la vista, baby. (это для затравки)
3. I should have thought that a pack of British boys-you're all British, aren't you?-would have been able to put up a better show than that...
4. "How did you know what I was doing? I believe you have eyes in the back of your
head." "I have, at least, a well-polished, silver-plated coffee-pot in front of me"
5. Oh, East is East, and West is West, and never the twain shall meet...
6. `Three months on the Island,' said the Magistrate in the Police Court the next morning.
7. Blest be the bride (Эх, не удержалась! Мое любимое)
8. You know those ducks in that lagoon right near Central Park South? That little lake? By any chance, do you happen to know where they go, the ducks, when it gets all frozen over? Do you happen to know, by any chance?
9. Like it? Well, I don't see why I oughtn't to like it. Does a boy get a chance to whitewash a fence every day?
10. Smile and wave, guys, smile and wave!
Фуххх. Ну, что, попробуем?